Saturday, September 29, 2007

Linking Us All Together

I just posted my first comment on someone else's blog. The following is my comment:

TAG! You’re It!

T: Tell something you like.

I like the enthusiasm for the potential of using blogs in the classroom. I also like that I share a similar level of experience with blogging. It makes me feel more secure in starting my own journey in implementing technology in the classroom.

A: Ask a question.

What are some teaching strategies that you could use to keep students focused so that they do not spend the precious class time surfing the net or chatting? How could you structure “computer time”?

G: Give a suggestion.

I find it difficult to suggest an area for improvement. I might suggest a long term goal to revisit this blog once you have taught for a while to see how or if your philosophies on implementing technology have changed.

Now that I have piqued your curiosity, check out the blog.

No comments: